Lemongrass Chicken BBQ
This gorgeous succulent lemony free-range chicken recipe will be sure to raise heads at your next BBQ.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 12 lemongrass sticks
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 sprigs of thyme – chopped
- 2 tblsp honey
- Salt & pepper
1.Cut each chicken breast into 3 – lengthways.
2. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, honey and thyme in a large bowl – add the chicken strips, season and marinade for an hour or so.
3. Use a metal skewer to create a space through the chicken strip and feed the lemongrass sticks through – removing the metal skewer.
4. Once all chicken strips are skewered onto the lemongrass, transfer the skewers to either a very hot griddle pan or a BBQ. Turn frequently until cooked through (15-20 minutes)
5. Serve with a green salad and BBQ’d baby potatoes.