- We deliver Wednesday to Sunday.
- We do not deliver Mondays or Tuesdays, when placing an order on these days you can either choose a next day delivery or book an alternative day convenient for you.
- All our meat is delivered freshly vacuum packed in specialist, temperature controlled, packaging to ensure your order is delivered with guaranteed freshness.
- On Wednesday to Friday all orders will arrive before noon and Saturday to Sunday before 2pm.
- A tracking number will be sent with your order confirmation allowing you to track its progress or advise the driver of a safe place if you are unable to take delivery.
In line with distance selling laws, it is our policy that we do not allow cancellations or exchanges for orders placed online for short shelf life perishable or prepared to order goods except where the item is faulty or not as advertised. However, we fully appreciate the right to change your mind and as a courtesy will always endeavour to assist by cancelling orders and offering a refund for any goods which have not left the premises, are not in transit and not delivered. We cannot cancel an order and offer a refund for meat products once they have left the premises.
In the case of products such as sauces, condiments and other packaged food products which offer a longer shelf life, our non-trade customers have the right to cancel the order and return products, at their expense, at any time until the expiry of the 7th working day after the date of delivery of the products by notifying us by telephone (01543 480 269) or email (email@example.com). We will arrange to return any such perishable goods and will credit the payment card used at purchase, less the delivery charge.
Any long shelf life products being returned due to a change of mind must be received back to the shop in its original state and packaging. Should a product be used, opened, or become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery we are not obliged to refund the purchase.
Where a return is entitled, we will only pay the cost of return where; the products are faulty, misdescribed, if you are ending the contract because due to a change to the product, there was an error in pricing or description, delay in delivery due to events outside our control or if you have the legal right to return as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.